- Q. I have been involved in an accident, now what?
- A. Every state has it's own requirements. If you are in Washington state please copy and paste this web address http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/safety.html
- Q. Do I have to get 3 estimates when filing an insurance claim?
- A. For your own peace of mind, it doesn't hurt to get more than one estimate, however it is not required.
- Q. What if I need to drop off/pick up my car on a weekend or after hours?
- A. We do our best to accommodate all of our customers, we work out the arrangments before hand so that weekend or holiday pickup/drop off is within your
- Q. Can I get an estimate over the phone?
- A. Every repair is unique, giving an accurate estimate with true numbers is not possible until we have inspected your vehicle.
- Q. Can Brogan Auto Repair give my vehicle a new paint job?
- A. Unfortunately, for many reasons; we no longer do completes. Our paint jobs are accident related.
- Q. My insurance company told me that they can't guarantee an auto body shops work, do I have to go to one of their DRP shops?
- A. This is misleading information. There is no insurance company that guarantees an independant shops repair. We guarantee our work. An insurance company is
a middle man that pays on your behalf. Our repair is per your satisfaction. WE WORK FOR YOU.
- Q. What happens if Brogan Auto Repair's estimate is more than the one from my insurance company?
- A. Insurance companies know there may be additional repairs necessary, so there is a system built in to accomodate this. Most of the time, they pay us
directly, so that you don't have to worry about coming up with the money.
- Q. What if the insurance company is telling me where I have to take my vehicle for repairs?
- A. THEY CAN NOT. There is an anti-steering law in Washington State that makes this illegal. You are allowed to choose which shop performs repairs to your